Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BB part 2

I did happen!

I was not offered a sit in the train but worse.

This morning, I took baby Tildie to her ballet class.
As soon as I arrived, I ran into one of the woman that works for the place.
So listen to this:
Her : Hi, I recognized you! How are you?
Me smiling and out of my breath (we were late): Hi!
Me thinking and not speaking out loud : Is she dumb or what? We saw each other every weeks and we had spent chatting an half hour together yesterday, I took Tildie's sister to her ballet class. Well it is America and every body is so, you know.
Her while I was trying to take my coat and all sort of warmers off : Congratulations! An another baby! I noticed it!
Me grinning :

Me taking T's stuff and hurrying in the class room:

Me thinking : What the hell! What the hell!


Conclusion : Yes, she is dumb because she still hasn't realized that I am not her mother. And, I still can not that it really happened.

Me writing this and drinking my third beer : I hate my life and I do not want to buy new pants.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment