Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My BB

Today, this about my BB, pronounced "baybay", a sweet nickname for my belly, ok big belly, beer belly. And twisted pun that could be understood by those whose knows a little bit of french.

I look 4 months pregnant, oui, it is sad if you got the bad french joke.

We are the 1st of February, I'm sorry BB, we have to split up. I do love you, you've been keeping me warm these days, helping me to face this miserable weather but enough.
March is getting closer, meaning the spring and warmer temperatures, so I will have to storage my giant jackets, sweaters &co. I wont be able to hide you any longer and I can feel this thing coming, somebody is gonna offer me his seat in the train. Believe it or not, I truly believe that among all those MTA riders, some of them have still manners.

So briefly, my dear BB, you have to leave me alone. My back hurts and I can afford to replace all my wardrobe, size plus 2.

I'm going to Matchless. Please, behave yourself tonight and do not dare to tell me that you are craving for more beer and Mac&Cheese!

I will miss you but I also love those jeans that I bought only 3 months ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment